Home > Solutions > Industry Products > LCS - Hospital Management Information System
LCS - Hospital Management Information System
The success of a project is dependent upon an efficient and effective project management approach. A professional project management approach is ensured throughout the execution of the project.
The following steps are involved in Project Execution:
- Planning and Scheduling the Project
- Defining Milestones and tasks.
- Estimating task wise time required
- Tracking task wise actual time v/s estimated.
- Ensuring instant corrective action in case of Project Schedule overrun.
- Information sharing with clients concerning the progress of the project / issues and concerns by way of a status report at a certain frequency.
- Ensuring mock process audits by Senior staff members at every milestone
- Stage wise reviews and corrective action.
The following software development life cycle stages will be followed:
- Requirement gathering and opting final sign off by the client.
- Designing application and preparing Design document with WBS.
- Functional specification / test case creation.
- Code Construction.
- Unit testing and Integration testing.
In order to ensure ultimate product quality, concepts such as configuration management, work product reviews, root cause analysis of defects identified, defect prevention activity etc., are inducted into Project Management.
Risk Management approach
Probable Risks are well identified; Mitigation and Contingency plans are in place. The risks identified are as below
||Contingency / mitigation Plan
|Absence of expected response by the client for our queries / sign offs on documents / various approvals / testing and acceptance.
||Follow up and get a response up to a pre-defined time period
|Resource availability with vendor because of attrition.
||Ensure and document proper job handover process between resources
Program level testing and system level testing will be carried out using test cases. Test cases will be created taking into account functionality, user behavior, and various boundary conditions. There will also be test data preparation based on a live scenario.