A Leading Healthcare Company in North America.
- Client required a cost-effective solution to monitor and manage its IT infrastructure spread across the globe
- Inability to take up new project roll-outs at faster pace due to inefficiencies in the system.
- Requirement of mix of Dedicated & Shared models based on the criticality of the business infrastructure
- Windows and Linux L2 and L3 engineers
- Windows 2012, 2016 Servers
- Ubuntu 16.4 18.0 Core Server
- EMC SAN Storage
- Lenovo omega NAS Storage
- Dell Legacy devices 2200 and 2300 series
- Dell Data Link Layer/Layer2 7000 series Switchs
- Futurism's Platform based delivery and experienced service delivery platform
- RIM (Remote Infrastructure Management) operations set up to support all regions and domains.
- Defined and adopted standard processes for IT operations based on ITIL standards
- Futurism's Automation framework; resulting in to operational efficiency
- Futurism's shared services model coupled with 24x7 monitoring/help desk helped in infrastructure availability